To obtain your
official transcript from the Indiana School of Ministry:
An Indiana School of Ministry (ISOM) transcript is a complete record of the student's academic history at ISOM. All transcripts are official and sent in individually sealed envelopes. Unofficial transcripts are not offered.
Paper transcripts ($10):
- Please allow 2-4 business days for processing, in addition to delivery time. Transcripts are not processed when ISOM is closed.
- Requests made by 12:00 p.m., eastern time will be processed the same day. If received after 12:00 p.m., the request will be processed the next business day.
- When picking up transcripts from the School of Ministry office, a valid picture ID must be presented. The transcript will only be released to the requester unless otherwise requested in special instructions.
- Transcripts held for pickup or mailed to students are provided in a sealed, ISOM envelope, and may be considered official only if the envelope is unopened.
Electronic transcripts ($5):
- ISOM offers expedited transcript delivery through our email system. Please select Electronic PDF under Delivery Method to have a PDF transcript emailed to you or your recipient. PDFs should be received within 24 hours, if the registrar is in the ISOM office.
- Be sure to carefully review the email address you enter. ISOM is not responsible for incorrect email addresses or the inability of the recipient to download PDF transcripts.
The Indiana School of
Ministry is not responsible for any lost or undelivered documents.